HTC flagman of 2015 – One M9 – retained the design of its predecessor (HTC One), received the hardware and software typical for the flagship, and finally, a camera with the usual number of megapixels. Are all these improvements enough to buy this flagship device this year? Let’s find out in this review! Buy HTC One M9 on the most favourable terms – visit MOBILE PHONES HERESEE PRICE
The terms on Jiji meet all the requirements for the modern # 1 online-marketplace: a huge choice, prices from real sellers, smart search, direct contact with sellers and guaranteed protection from the scammers!SEE PRICE
Does M9 really get overheated?SEE PRICE
There are a lot of complaints on the Internet concerning HTC One M9 get overheated. The reasons for this are its metal case, the Qualcomm top processor and new software. It’s true that the temperature of M9 sometimes may exceed the desired values.
However, this problem was temporary – the final version of the device doesn’t have this problem anymore.
How long is the battery life?
With a Bluetooth-enabled accessory and GPS, the smartphone will last you about a day.
There are several power-saving modes in the settings of HTC One M9.
What about the performance of HTC One M9?
HTC One M9 possesses 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 4 cores Cortex-A57 (2 GHz) and 4 Cortex-A53 (1.5 GHz) and Adreno 430 graphics. The amount of RAM is 3 GB.
Synthetic tests demonstrated that the device is second only to Samsung’s flagship. The interface of HTC works smoothly too.
What’s new in the interface?
It still uses the same BlinkFeed shell;
- The old fonts remain the same, but new personalization options have been added;
- You can change the order of icons on the screen keyboard of your smartphone;
- You can still use Motion Launch gestures to unlock the screen;
- You can personalize the themes now;
- The photo editor has been improved and many filters and effects have been added;
· The system of notifications has been improved (there are more of them now and it is more convenient to move between them).
Is the display good?
The 5″ Super LCD3 display supports FullHD and touches in gloves. However, it is difficult to take photographs and check their quality in the sunlight.
Is the new camera good?
The 20-megapixel camera is now suitable for the flagship model:
- Aspect ratio – 10: 7
- New “Bokeh” shooting mode;
- It shoots better in the daytime, and the level of detail has been improved;
- The camera launches and shoots quickly
- HDR is slower, although the result is better than that of competitors;
- In good lighting conditions, the camera of HTC One M9 is comparable to the Galaxy S6 and the iPhone 6, but weaker in poor lighting conditions.
5 reasons to buy HTC One M9:
- You love the brand and have not updated your HTC One yet;
- You appreciate the possibilities of personalization;
- The beautiful metal case of unusual colours;
- Improved front and main camera;
- The camera is not important to you.